New York Times columnist and food writer extraordinaire Melissa Clark joins the party to share recipes from her new cookbook Dinner: Changing the Game, and Chris Prosperi shares a recipe for Corned Beef and Cabbage with a twist. The gang brainstorms additional spins on that St. Patrick’s Day classic and dreams up tasty fillings for baked potatoes. Alex Province introduces us to an organic Burgundy from Rully, and we taste a lactose-free hard cheese from Lithuania. It’s called Dziugas and it’s imported by a Connecticut company.
Aired March 9, 2017
Photo: Copyright © 2017 by Eric Wolfinger
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Melissa Clark — author of Dinner: Changing the Game
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Irish Celebration,” Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Best Friend,” Queen
• “She Sets the City on Fire,” Gavin DeGraw
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway