Beef grown in labs, heritage grains, cannabis in everything, and robots that fetch your food for you. . .we’re talking about the top food trend predictions for 2019. Don’t worry, donuts are still on the list! Check out Whole Foods’ annual predictions, as well as Gourmet Insider’s Food and Flavor Forecast. Plus, Faith and the gang discus what to eat on New Year’s Eve, and Faith describes her experience eating a grocery store veggie burger (spoiler: she didn’t love it) and explains why Honey Stinger Waffles are the market’s answer to eating on the run.
Aired: December 27, 2018
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Brand New,” Ben Rector
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Celebrate,” Kool & The Gang
• “Auld Lang Syne,” Straight No Chaser
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply