Think you know everything there is to know about cookbook author, restaurateur, and PBS-favorite Lidia Bastianich? This week, Lidia joins Faith for an intimate conversation about her childhood in Italy—part of which was spent in a refugee camp—and her amazing life in America focused around food and family. Lidia’s memoir, My American Dream, is a story of resilience and gratitude. You won’t want to miss this uplifting hour of radio.
Aired: July 12, 2018 and January 17, 2019
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Lidia Matticchio Bastianich — author of My American Dream
• “Come Sit Next To Me,” Foster the People
• “Head Full of Dreams,” Coldplay
• “She Works Hard for the Money,” Donna Summer
• “Give Love,” Andy Grammer
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply