If you feel physically better eating gluten-free or you have a Celiac diagnosis, we know there are classic foods you miss. That’s why we love Robert Landolphi’s cookbook Quick-Fix Gluten Free. Belgian waffles, buttermilk pancakes, cinnamon rolls, enchiladas, egg rolls, paella, buttery pie crust, unbelievably delicious chocolaty brownies made with black beans. Make a batch. Make two batches. Gluten-free foodies, welcome back to loving your old favorites. But, you don’t have to be gluten-free to enjoy the recipes in this book. You just have to love food, because Robert’s recipes are just plain good.
Aired: April 21, 2016 and October 27, 2016
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Robert Landolphi —author of Quick-Fix Gluten Free
• “Got to Give it Up,” Martin Gaye
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Free,” Donavon Frankenreiter