Dorie Greenspan joins the party to talk about her cookbook, Everyday Dorie. Wouldn’t you love to cook like Dorie every day? Dorie shares her recipes for Mediterranean Shepherd’s Pie, Bourbon-Roasted Pork Loin, and the most beautiful Triple-Layer Parsnip and Cranberry Cake you’ve ever seen. It’s a holiday showstopper. Plus, Faith and the gang respond to listener Jeffrey Fischer’s request for spices that would make great gifts. Dorie shares a few favorite gift ideas, too. There’s her Lemon Goop and beautiful cards for foodies by the California artist, Aliza Sokolow. Aliza hits the Santa Monica Farmers Market and starts snapping.
Aired: December 5, 2019 (Originally aired December 20, 2018)
Photo: © 2018 by Ellen Silverman
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Dorie Greenspan — author of Everyday Dorie
• “Merry Christmas, Baby,” CeeLo Green feat. Rod Stewart
• “History,” One Direction
• “This Girl,” Cookin’ on 3 Burners
• “Cook for You,” Kellie Rucker
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply