Want to make the perfect scrambled eggs? Faith found an egg master at a Connecticut B&B and he shares his secrets for what Faith’s determined to be “the best scrambled eggs on the planet.” Chris Prosperi shares his egg tips, too, and the whole gang celebrates the beginning of brunch season. Mark Raymond pours a lip-smacking Baron de Ley from Spain, and cookbook author Carol Fenster joins the party to talk about recipes in her new book, Gluten-Free Cooking for Two.
Aired: March 19, 2020 (Originally aired April 6, 2017)
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Tony Broom — Owner/co-host Thimble Islands Bed & Breakfast
• Carol Fenster — author of Gluten-Free Cooking for Two
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Shine,” Laura Izibor
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Sittin’ On the Dock of the Bay,” (Instrumental)
• “I Feel Good,” Pomplamoose
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway