Faith and the gang muse about easy meals pulled together from ingredients already in the fridge, cabinets, and pantry, in this favorite from the archive. Are you well-stocked with rice, beans, canned tomatoes, and spices? Do you have a great tomato sauce you can turn into three different meals? If not, we’ve got a recipe for you! Cookbook author Pam Anderson joins the party with her updated classic, How to Cook Without a Book. Plus, we’re sharing Domaine La Font de Notre Dame, a beautiful $20 red wine from the Rhône region of France. And Faith discovers that One-Ingredient Ice Cream recipe online.
Aired: April 9, 2020 (Originally aired March 21, 2019)
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken —senior producer
• Pam Anderson —author of How to Cook Without a Book
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Raw Hamburger,” Kool and the Gang
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Dinner Bell,” They Might Be Giants
• “Cook for You,” Kellie Rucker
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply