This show is for coffee lovers. Where’s your favorite coffeehouse, and what makes a coffee shop great? Coffee expert Jordan Michelman joins the party to share what he knows about everyone’s favorite morning beverage. Jordan is the co-author of the book, The New Rules of Coffee: A Modern Guide for Everyone and co-founder of the website Sprudge.com. Faith talks with Jordan about coffee’s history, legendary coffee shops, and coffee trends. Did you know old-school percolators and instant coffee are making a come-back? Grab a cup of coffee—your favorite mug makes a difference—and unwind while listening to this steaming hot, buzzed-up edition of The Faith Middleton Food Schmooze®.
Aired: April 11, 2019
Photo: Courtesy of Kizzie M/Wishful Printing, Etsy
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Jordan Michelman — co-author of The New Rules of Coffee
• “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go,” Wham!
• “Obsession,” Animation (Dance remix)
• “Addicted to Love,” Florence and the Machine
• “Burnt Sugar,” Felicity
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway