Get ready for 4th of July with ideas for stuffed burgers, hot dogs, shrimp rolls, lobster rolls, and Faith’s BLT-inspired potato salad. Plus, we’re sharing two wines (a rosé and a chardonnay) that go with anything you might serve at an intimate family cookout. They’re great for sipping in between swirling around sparklers in the backyard, too.
Aired: July 2, 2020 (Previously aired in 2019 and 2017)
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Firework,” Katy Perry
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “When I’m with You The Fireworks Go Off,” Clemency
• “Fireworks (Bang Bang),” Ray Foxx feat. J Warner
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply