Food52’s cookbook, Any Night Grilling, has us wanting to grill every night of the week. The author, Paula Disbrowe shares grilling tips and recipes, including Grilled Vegetable Salad, Gulf Coast Shrimp Tacos, and Porchetta-Style Pork Kebabs. We talk to the trio behind Three Girls Vegan Creamery about the amazing vegan plant-based “meats” and artisan cheeses they make right here in Connecticut, and we taste a tangy cocktail sauce—also made here in Connecticut. Plus, Alex Province walks us through how to make his Southwestern-Inspired Paella recipe.
Aired: June 6, 2019 (originally aired July 26, 2018)
Photo: © 2018 James Ransom
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Tracy Alexander, Brittany Guerra and Taylor Costin —owners of Three Girls Vegan Creamery
• Paula Disbrowe — author of Food52 Any Night Grilling
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Fire,” The Pointer Sisters
• “Junk Food,” Wookiefoot
• “Fire,” Beth Ditto
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply