Faith starts the show with a special announcement and reminisces with her food buddies about favorite past shows and guests. Then, Faith and the gang get grilling tips and techniques from grill master Jamie Purviance. Jamie’s latest book is Weber’s Ultimate Grilling. For newbie grillers, we’ll start with some basics, and work our way up. Think: weeknight steak and chicken recipes, plus a grilled banana split for dessert. Grill tips galore!
Aired: November 21, 2019
Photo: © 2019 by Ray Kachatorian
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Jamie Purviance — author of Weber’s Ultimate Grilling: A Step-by-Step Guide to Barbecue Genius
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Faith,” George Michael
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Hungry Woman Blues,” Saffire
• “Blender Blues,” Bonnie Raitt
• “Burning Love,” Elvis Presley
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway