Beef tenderloin. Think it’s only for the holidays? Not anymore. Chris Prosperi’s Herb-Crusted Grilled Beef Tenderloin recipe will inspire you to serve this cut of beef on a regular ol’ weeknight, or better still, this weekend for a casual gathering with friends. It’s not difficult at all. Plus, move over chicken—Faith’s sliced duck breast (cooked in a skillet!) dresses up everything from salads to sandwiches (i.e. Anthony dreams up a duck po’ boy we’d all like a bite of). We’ll talk easy summer cocktails (Prosecco with wild flowers) and classic summer cocktails like margaritas, super-easy blueberry cobbler with pancake batter, and Chris and Alex Province walk you through how to make paella.
Aired: June 27, 2019 (originally aired June 30, 2016)
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Anthony DeSerio — CT bartender
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• “Got to Give it Up,” Marvin Gaye
• “Hot Fun in the Summertime,” Sly & The Family Stone
• “Lush Life,” Zara Larsson
• “Cruel Summer,” Bananarama
• “Summer,” Calvin Harris
• “Green Onions,” Booker T & The M.G.’s
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway