In this blended favorite from the archive, Faith and the gang reminisce about a fabulous meal they shared at Olives and Oil in New Haven. Check to see if your favorite restaurant is offering delivery or curbside pick-up right now! Plus, Faith talks to author Suzy Scherr about cooking and cleaning with baking soda. And, doesn’t a comforting bowl of Matzo Ball Soup sound good right about now? Faith talks to Leah Koenig about her book, Modern Jewish Cooking, and the recipes Leah’s updated while honoring tradition.
Aired: March 26, 2020 (Originally aired May 24, 2018)
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Hide the Wine,” Carly Pearce
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Cut the Cake,” Average White Band
• “Cheryl’s Theme,” Sandcatchers (Visit YoshieFruchter.com to hear the entire song and watch a video of the performance).
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway