Busy week? We figured. It’s about that time. That’s why we’re listening back to the show where Faith and her food buddies shared lots of ideas for rush-hour meals and instant desserts. . .delicious little numbers you can whip up in no time at all, often with the stuff you’ve already got in your pantry or fridge. Ease is the name of the game. Think: Slow cooker chocolate fondue, puff pastry Napoleons, Klondike sundaes with dulce de leche, chocolate-covered Cheerios, and a chocolate cake you can bake in a mug in about two minutes. Fun stuff you can do in a flash—you don’t even need a recipe.
Aired: September 19, 2019 (originally aired February 16, 2017)
Photo: Matt/Flickr, creative commons
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Anthony DeSerio — cocktail expert, Connecticut bartender
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Starving,” Hailee Steinfield
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Sugar,” Robin Shultz
• “Down,” Marian Hill
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway