Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:49 — 23.4MB) | Embed
Where are your favorite fresh corn stands in our region? We want to know. And, we’ve done it again this week on The Faith Middleton Food Schmooze®—we’ve invented a cocktail. Faith and the guys collaborate on a pesto bloody Mary garnished with sweet sun gold tomatoes. It’s the perfect way to say so long to summer. We’ll also dish about sell-by dates on packaging (did you know eggs were good for WEEKS?) and talk Asian burgers, mac and cheese, pork tenderloin, and chocolate bread pudding with our new crush, chef and cookbook author Stuart O’Keeffe. He’s the guy behind The Quick Six Fix: Six Ingredients, Six Minutes Prep, Six Minutes Cleanup. We are SO into that right now.
Photo: Rikers Brothers
Aired: August 25, 2016
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Stuart O’Keeffe —author of The Quick Six Fix
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Safe and Sound,” Capital Cities
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “This Girl,” Kungs and Cookin’ on 3 Burners
• “Crush,” Campsite Dream
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Leave a Reply