Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:08 — 46.1MB) | Embed
Happy Chinese New Year! To celebrate the Lunar New Year, we’re learning how to make homemade Chinese dumplings thanks to Max Falkowitz, co-writer of The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook by the amazing Helen You. Also in this favorite from the archive, the gang shares lots of ideas for sheet-pan dinners (that weeknight lifesaver), and wine broker Mark Raymond shares not one, BUT TWO lip-smacking wines at $10 each. The Finca el Origen Malbec Rosé (yes, a malbec rosé) and the Santa Carolina Sauvignon Blanc are pure, wholesome wines—and an absolute steal.
Photo: ©2017 Ed Anderson
Aired: January 23, 2020 (originally aired January 26, 2017)
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Max Falkowitz — co-writer of The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook (with Helen You)
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Good Times,” Chic
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Party in the U.S.A.” (Instrumental)
• “Chinese New Year,” SALES
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
Please remind me of the model Kitchen Aid slow cooker recommended on your show this week.. Thanks.
Robyn Doyon-Aitken says
Hi Jackie. Sure. Here’s the link. You’ll find all the products we talked about on that show listed there.