New York Times bestselling author and host of Food Network’s Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten, returns to The Faith Middleton Food Schmooze® in this favorite from the archive, to dish about her cookbook, Cook Like a Pro. Nobody throws a dinner party like Ina, so along with recipes you know will work, Ina shares all the tips and tricks she’s learned over the years for feeding and entertaining friends and family. You don’t have to be a chef to create dishes that impress. Cook with confidence! Ina’s got your back. Plus, we sip Romeo & Juliet, Pasqua’s $20 Prosecco we think you’ll love.
Aired February 13, 2020 (originally aired November 1, 2018)
Photo: © 2018 Quentin Bacon
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Ina Garten — author of Cook Like a Pro: Recipes & Tips for Home Cooks
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?,” Rod Stewart feat. DNCE
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “It’s Always a Good Time,” Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
• “Best Friend,” Sofi Tukker
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway