Faith and the gang share recipe ideas, including Buffalo Chicken Meatballs and saucy enchiladas, for your holiday potluck. Plus, one of the queens of baking, a.k.a. “dessert diva” Rose Levy Beranbaum shares tips and tricks from Rose’s Baking Basics for her very own chocolate chip cookies, as well as recipes for Gingerbread “Folks,” and her swoon-worthy Milk Chocolate Caramel Tart. Chris Prosperi raves about a new local restaurant discovery: Sandra’s Next Generation. It’s a soul-food hotspot where the owner cooks with love. Plus, the gang brainstorms homemade edible Christmas gifts.
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Rose Levy Beranbaum — author of Rose’s Baking Basics
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Feliz Navidad,” Jose Feliciano
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Something Just Like This,” The Chainsmokers (feat. Coldplay)
• “Christmas Cookies,” Loose Cattle
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway