Faith and the gang muse over the Top 100 food trucks in the country and share info about Stephen Fries’s culinary walking tour in New Haven. We sip local beers from Half Full Brewery, and a beautiful red wine from Chile called Herencia. Finally, cookbook author David Tanis shares simple recipes for flank steak, stuffed peppers, and perfectly steamed asparagus.
Aired: April 12, 2018
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Stephen Fries — Hospitality Management Program Coordinator at Gateway Community College, food columnist
• Conor Horrigan — Founder and Chief Hoptimist, Half Full Brewery
• David Tanis — author of David Tanis Market Cooking
• “Food Truck Song,” The Carlingtons
• “Beer Bottle Boogie,” Koko Taylor
• “My Artichoke,” Charming Disaster
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway