This week, Mark Raymond shares his delicious spin on a Spaghetti with Fresh Corn Carbonara recipe. It pairs with a fantastic $10 chardonnay we tested or any dry rosé. Faith and the gang also talk to Dr. Joanna Robin, a child psychologist who explains the difference between typical picky eating and what could be more complex issues around food and behavior. Dr. Robin is the co-author of The OCD Workbook for Kids. Plus, Anne Peck-Davis, the author of Cocktails Across America—a book about all-American cocktail culture represented in postcards of the 1930s, ‘40s, and ‘50s—joins the party. If you’re a fan of vintage postcards or of the New Orleans classic Sazerac, this show is for you.
Aired: August 30, 2018
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Dr. Joanna Robin — author of The OCD Workbook for Kids
• Anne Peck-Davis — author of Cocktails Across America
• “Blues Soup,” Monetrik
• “Summer Sippin,” Boehm & DVNNI
• “Parlor for Nightcrawlers,” New Orleans Nightcrawlers
• “Party in the USA,” Miley Cyrus (Instrumental)
• “Melting Pot,” Booker T & the MG’s
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway