New York Times columnist and food writer extraordinaire Melissa Clark joins the party to share recipes from her cookbook Dinner: Changing the Game, and Chris Prosperi shares a recipe for Corned Beef and Cabbage with a twist. The gang brainstorms additional spins on that St. Patrick’s Day classic and dreams up tasty fillings for baked potatoes. Plus, Alex Province introduces us to a delicious organic Burgundy from Rully.
Aired March 12, 2020 (Originally aired March 9, 2017 and March 15, 2018)
Photo: Copyright © 2017 by Eric Wolfinger
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Melissa Clark — author of Dinner: Changing the Game
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Irish Celebration,” Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Best Friend,” Queen
• “She Sets the City on Fire,” Gavin DeGraw
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway