He’s back! Food Schmooze® favorite Jacques Pépin returns—this time with granddaughter, Shorey, to share recipes from his new cookbook, A Grandfather’s Lessons. Garlicky roast chicken, sausage and potatoes en papillote (so easy!), and homemade chocolate candies. Plus, Mark Raymond shares a rich $10 red wine made with Carménère grapes. Faith knows exactly what she wants to pair with it: a creamy mushroom sauce on pasta.
Aired: September 28, 2017
Photo: ©2017 by Tom Hopkins
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• Jacques Pépin — author of A Grandfather’s Lessons: In the Kitchen with Shorey
• Shorey — all-around great kid
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “We Are Family,” Groove Version
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Fresh,” Kool and the Gang (Remix_Semmer)
• “Best Friend,” Queen
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway