This week, Faith shares her recipe for Provençal roast tomatoes with a buttery breadcrumb crust. It’s her favorite thing to make right now. Plus, a simple tip for how to get the best sear on a grilled or pan-fried steak, our latest red wine discovery, and fun recipes for sugar roasted nuts, pulled pork, and shiny-red candy apples from the new book, Fair Foods.
Aired: September 14, 2017
Photo: Pulled Pork Sliders by Bill Spoonster/Spoonster Photography
CONTRIBUTORS AND GUESTS:
• Chris Prosperi — chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
• Alex Province — wine expert
• Mark Raymond — wine expert
• Robyn Doyon-Aitken — senior producer
• George Geary — author of Fair Foods
• “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake
• “Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off,” Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
• “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
• “Me Too,” Meghan Trainor
• “French Fried Potatoes and Ketchup,” Amos Milburn
• “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway